Insight: A Network for Manufacturing Executives
Are you interested in being part of an Executive Forum to share and learn how to shape and expand your horizons professionally and personally? The Insight Network provides all of this and more!
The Insight Network provides executives with the opportunity to collaborate with peers to share ideas, solve problems, and navigate the obstacles of running a business. Through monthly half-day sessions, members work face-to-fact to sharpen skills and improve organizational performance. Events typically include a combination of training sessions, focused problem-solving, guest speakers, product demonstrations, and plant tours.
An Executive Peer Network For
- Improved Efficiencies
- Reduced Costs
- Increased Revenue
- Streamlined Operations
- Improved Decision-Making
Why the Peer Network is Unique
- It is a gathering of trusted advisors exchanging valuable insight to the questions executives face
- You’ll enjoy a supportive and collaborative peer advisory community, focused on members helping each other succeed
- Discussion topics are based on interests expressed by the group, not a lecture series
- The group is comprised of non-competing manufacturers, not service companies there to solicit business
- You can speak openly and candidly about the challenges you face with the assurance that everything remains completely confidential
Questions? Need More Information?
Contact Kevin Minton at 864-527-5917 or email@example.com.