SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost.
Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility.
Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
The current training schedule is listed below. View a list of available offerings here.
Solution Selling for B2B Sales
January 27, 2020, 9:00 am - January 28, 2020, 5:00 pm$800
Successful sales organizations launch the new year with a fresh start to sales and a unified approach to prospecting with creative ways to communicate the value of their solutions! If you want to give your sales team the competitive edge this year don’t miss this workshop!
Join us for an instructor-led highly interactive workshop that addresses specific types of sales situations faced by sales professionals (prospecting, planning for better customer focused meetings/sales calls, selling commoditized or complex solutions, gaining access to power, selling the value of your solution, negotiation throughout the sales cycle). You will work on real life opportunities and receive immediate feedback for immediate implementation and results!
Come ready to discover the latest research on what buyers want from sales people today and how to ensure alignment at every stage of the sales cycle.
WHAT SALES PROFESSIONALS LEARN:
- Techniques to stimulate interest and establish credibility
- How to get prospects/customers to share/admit their business issues
- A technique to position the differentiated strengths of solutions
- How to qualify and disqualify sales opportunities objectively
- A technique to negotiate the steps leading to a successful sale
KEY BUSINESS OUTCOMES:
- Improved win rates
- Shorter inside selling cycles
- Fewer “no decision” outcomes