SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost.
Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility.
Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
The current training schedule is listed below. View a list of available offerings here.
Basic Project Management
September 16, 8:00 am - September 19, 4:30 pm$1,350
The Basic Project Management Course covers the entire 10x5x49 project management structure as defined by PMI. It includes 30 hours of project management training.
Students will gain:
– Fundamental knowledge of the project management framework provided by PMI
– Working knowledge of how to calculate earned value, determine schedule position, calculate schedule and cost forecast, and other import indexes used for managing projects
– Working knowledge of how to complete network diagrams
– Example forms to use in developing your organizations project management methodology
– Example project management subsidiary plans to use in developing your organization project management methodology
– Many other useful tips