SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost.
Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility.
Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
The current training schedule is listed below. View a list of available offerings here.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
February 18, 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$300
- Introduction and Lean Sigma Yellow Belt Course Overview
- Lean & Six Sigma History
- DMAIC Philosophy for both Lean & Lean Sigma
- Lean Overview & Simulation
- The Project Charter – Driving Activities
- Voice of the Customer – Why Is It Important?
- Introduction to Basic Statistics & Variation
- Purpose of the Analyze Phase & the basic tools employed
- Purpose of the Improve Phase & Kaizen Events
- Why controls are important and the types of controls
- 5S & Visual Controls
- Work Control Systems
- Replenishment/Pull Systems
- Identifying, Selecting & Prioritizing Root Causes
- Introduction to Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) & Exercise
- TPM overview
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Mistake Proofing
- Standard Work
- Final Exam