SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost.
Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility.
Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
The current training schedule is listed below. View a list of available offerings here.
ISO 45001:2018 Overview
March 4, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$300
This 1 day course is designed to train organization management, and safety managers in understanding the requirements of ISO 45001 in order to implement a health & safety management system.
The course is suitable for personnel wishing to develop an OH&S management system for the first time, or for personnel who are responsible to transition their management systems from OHSAS 18001.
The course will be updated as the requirements of these standards change.
These course notes have been developed in five sections, which will cover all the required topics throughout the course. These course notes should be used as a reference throughout the course and will provide a useful reference tool when you start to carry out the documentation and implementation of the OH&S management system.
At the end of this course, delegates will have gained:
- An understanding of the correct use of terminology and vocabulary as used in ISO 45001
- The typical structure of a HSMS
- An understanding of the history of OH&S standards
- An understanding of the ISO 45001: 2018 standard
Who Should Attend
- Management representatives
- Line managers
- Individuals responsible for helping their organization attain ISO 45001 certification, or transition from OHSAS 18001