SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost.
Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility.
Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
The current training schedule is listed below. View a list of available offerings here.
QMS Lead Auditor Training with emphasis on IATF 16949:2016
January 22, 2019, 8:00 am - January 25, 2019, 5:00 pm$1,850
This course is comprehensive training in lead auditor techniques, methodology, practices, and skills. It was designed and developed by a team who created and managed accredited registrars.
On successful completion of this course and post course assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Attainment for the following internationally recognized competency units:
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-QM (Quality Management Systems)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-AU (Management Systems Auditing)
- EXEMPLAR GLOBAL-TL (Leading Management System Audit Teams)
The modules above are certified under the EXEMPLAR GLOBAL Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme for quality management system auditors and will enable successful participants to apply to EXEMPLAR GLOBAL for certification as a provisional auditor.
Highlights of the session include
- “Hands-on” training with over 15 class exercises
- Quality management systems as required by IATF 16949:2016
- IATF 16949:2016 requirements and intent
- QMS historical perspective and regulations
- QMS audit process
- Evaluating system effectiveness
- Evaluation of conformance
- Audit reporting
- Mock Audit
- Review of automotive protocols: PPAP, SPC, APQP, FMEA, MSA
- An understanding of the ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 requirements and intent
- A certificate of accomplishment (conditional on passing all evaluations)
- An understanding of the lead auditor’s responsibilities
- How to create and execute an audit plan
- An understanding of questioning techniques and communications
- How to make an auditee feel at ease
- How to determine the effectiveness of a quality management system
- How to document nonconformances
Who Should Attend
- IATF 16949 Auditors
- IATF 16949 Implementers
- Quality Program Managers