I believe that when your eyes and ears are open, you can learn something new every day. Leading the South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (SCMEP) has proven that to me and we are reaching more companies than ever before.
I have assisted and trained thousands of manufacturers around the country improve their operations and financial performance. I have helped them implement the following cutting-edge systems and practices that are taking American manufacturers to new levels of productivity, including: Constraint Management, Supply Chain, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Product Development, Professional Business Advisor, Consultative Sales, and Innovation Engineering.
My ability to accurately assess situations allows me to provide the best responses, strategies and solutions while providing an inspired vision for everyone in the company. As a leader of SCMEP, I am able to focus on nurturing and supporting others in the organization.
Supply Chain Management | Theory of Constraints | Lean Manufacturing | Consultative Sales | Advising Family Businesses | Management Education | Program Development & Implementation | Strategic Planning | Developing Performance Metrics | Staff Development | Turnaround Operations | Dale Carnegie Speaking
Education and Certifications
- BS, Textile Management, North Carolina State, Raleigh, NC
- Galliard Family Business Advisor Level One Certification, Galliard Family Business Advisor Institute
- Lean Manufacturing Certification, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Professional Business Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Theory of Constraints Certification, Moraine Group