Simply stated I am passionate about US manufacturing and particularly manufacturing here in South Carolina. For the past 17 years I have had the privilege of being SCMEP’s representative in a 10-county area in the north and west of our great state. This role fuels my passion for manufacturing on a daily basis and I can honestly say that I enjoy my role as much today as when I first started.
In a professional capacity there is nothing more satisfying than working with a South Carolina manufacturing company (large or small) to help them reduce costs, increase sales, grow profits and thrive. I believe that strong, profitable manufacturing companies are the very bedrock of our state and national economies.
With more than 30+ years of manufacturing and consulting experience, I’ve learned what it takes to drive lasting operational improvement. That experience, coupled with SCMEP’s proprietary assessment tools, allows me to identify both the unique strategic and tactical initiatives required for success and then deliver and manage the world-class resources required to execute those initiatives.
I guarantee that when you work with SCMEP we will:
- Always do what is right – with honesty and integrity
- Successfully finish what we start – on schedule and exceed your expectations
- Work together in an entrepreneurial spirit – as partners and as a team
- Treat all individuals within your organization (from the shop floor to the board room) with care and respect
Strategic Planning | Change Management | Operational Excellence Solutions Training & Implementation | Lean/Continuous Improvement Solutions Training & Implementation | Business Process Improvement Solutions | Lean Sigma Solutions Training & Implementation | Quality Management System Training & Implementation | Operations Leadership Development | Organizational Development | Supply Chain Solutions Training & Implementation Solutions | New Product Development | Innovation | Marketing | Manufacturing Operations Analysis | Project Management | Business Valuations | Human Resources Consulting | New Facility Construction & Start Ups | Facility Expansions | Facility Relocations
Education and Certifications
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Lean Manufacturing Trainer, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Professional Business Advisor (PBA), National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Lean Supply Chain Logistics, Lockwood Greene
- Modern Financial Analysis, NCCE
- Leading in a Lean Culture, Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- The Coaching Clinic, Corporate Coach U
- OEM Supplier Development Program, Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Eureka! Winning Ways Growth Coach, Eureka! Ranch and NIST MEP