I am passionate about manufacturing.
I work with manufacturers who want to increase profitability while successfully driving operational improvements. In order to reach that objective, I am careful to assess needs and make recommendations based on those needs.
We may not be the right fit for every project, but my goal is to make sure manufacturers know that they are not alone: they have an allied resource in SCMEP and me.
My core values align with SCMEP’s core values:
- Do what is right (with honesty and integrity)
- Successfully finish what we start (on schedule and exceed expectations)
- Work together in an entrepreneurial spirit (in partnership as a team)
- Show respect and care (from the board room to the shop floor)
Operational Streamlining | Constraint Management | Lean Manufacturing | Continuous Improvement | Strategic Planning | Change Management | Lean Six Sigma | P&L Responsibility | Supply Chain | Customer Relations Resource Allocation | Inventory Management | Budgets and Financial Management | Project Management | Manufacturing Operations Analysis | Customized Recommendations Based on Client’s Needs | Project Management | Business Valuations
Education and Certifications
- BS, Textile Chemistry, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Six Sigma Black Belt, ASQ
- Shaw Kaizen Leader, Shaw Industries
- Shaw Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Shaw Industries
- SQS/SES Internal Auditor, Shaw Industries