SCMEP uses a strategic, hands-on, partnering approach to help South Carolina companies improve their competitiveness, performance and profitability.
Our Key Principles
- Do what is best for each individual client.
- Quickly identify and leverage improvement opportunities, shortening the “time-to-value” of projects, delivering the most bottom-line savings and/or top-line growth in the shortest time possible.
- Strategically coach clients, providing them the training and tools to work independently instead of becoming consultant dependent.
Complete a No Cost One Day Competitiveness Review.
The Competitiveness Review enables us to take a comprehensive look at your business without demanding a lot of your valuable time. We look for the major factors limiting your success in order to identify your most urgent and important needs.
Define a customized action plan for your highest priority improvement areas.
The strategies and solutions we recommend have immediate impact on your results and boost your company to a higher performance level.
Roll up the sleeves and get to work.
No matter what business or technical challenges you’re facing, if you do not have the internal capabilities to take them on, we provide them. SCMEP’s Manufacturing Specialists average more than 20 years of experience, much of it on the factory floor. Plus, we’re able to tap a plentiful supply of outside experts and resources.
Measure and verify the results.
We’ll evaluate the success of the project, calculate the impact, and make sure you’re completely satisfied. Then we work with you to outline a strategic and tactical path for future success.
SCMEP acts as a catalyst guiding South Carolina businesses through process enhancements, productivity gains, and growth. Our business improvement services are managed by SCMEP manufacturing and technical specialists. We can provide any level of assistance, from training resources to full project management and ongoing support.
Our Core Values
- Do what is right (with honesty and integrity)
- Successfully finish what we start (on schedule and up to expectations)
- Work together in an entrepreneurial spirit (in partnership as a team)
- Show respect and caring (from the Board Room to the shop floor)
- SCMEP’s Manufacturing Specialists offer strategic coaching and provide needed training and tools.
- The no cost one-day Competitiveness Review defines a customized plan for top priority improvement areas.
- Our goal is delivering the most bottom-line savings and/or top-line growth in the shortest time possible.