This is the only workshop in South Carolina that showcases South Carolina’s economic development resources and private consultants and agencies to help your business expand into new markets. The workshop will be offered as a combination of short interactive presentations, a question and answer panel, and break out sessions with panel members to work on your specific business challenges. The cost is only $25 per person and lunch will be served. SCMEP is covering the whole state as it take the road show to 6 different locations across South Carolina.
Key Learning Concepts
These concepts have helped South Carolina business increase their sales by as much as 200% or more.
By attending the workshop you will be able to diversify your business by learning how to accomplish the following:
- Why it is important to know the difference between features and benefits
- Find new customers in new industries such Aerospace or expand into new domestic or global markets
- Create effective marketing messages and sell to large Original Equipment
- Sell your product in new global markets
- Create a strategic marketing plan and promotional strategy to create and manage leads
In just the last 6 months, instructor’s have helped companies to:
- To expand to many industries including Aerospace, Medical Equipment, Nuclear Energy, Transportation, and several more
- Export billions of dollars’ worth of product around the world
- Increase leads and online website traffic by over 400%*
- Increase sales by as much as 200%
- Retain over 150 jobs while creating at least 34 new jobs
- A pre-workshop assessment will be completed so that panel members understand your business ensuring that you will leave with an actionable plan to expand your business into new markets.
The workshop instructors offer expertise in all fields required to diversify your business including market research, product development, manufacturing, international distribution, marketing, legal, and finance.
To register, or for more information feel free to click here.