Executive Peer Council
“SCMEP’s Peer Council has provided a valuable forum to discuss challenges, share similar circumstances and explore potential business solutions. Unlike other trade organizations, the leaders in the Peer Council are not competitors in your industry, leading to a more candid discussion. The goal is support among fellow peer leaders, and it is reassuring to know that other leaders face similar concerns.”
Carolyn Voisin, President, Roylco, Inc.
The Executive Peer Council provides an exclusive network of idea-sharing and problem-solving that guides leaders through the obstacles of running a business. These strategic leaders are able to come together and learn from one another, thereby sharpening skills and increasing the performance of their organization.
Monthly half-day, face-to-face meetings consist of an open forum roundtable dialogue and focused discussions on predetermined topics. Events may include guest speakers, training sessions, product demonstrations, and/or plant tours.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to practical advice and resources from a group of peers in the same position, each member bringing unique perspectives
- Gain ideas from other leaders on how to improve business practices, ranging from sales and distribution issues to new product development
- Opportunity to enhance leadership and decision making skills through the constant exchange of knowledge and experiences
Why the Executive Peer Council is Unique
- It is a gathering of trusted advisors exchanging valuable insight, not a soft breakfast/lunch networking session
- Discussion topics are based on interests expressed by the group, not a lecture series wherein SCMEP determines the topic
- It is a considerable commitment to be present at every meeting, not a drop-in opportunity
- The group is carefully selected and made up only of manufacturers from non-competing industries, not an opportunity for service providers to solicit business
How to Join
For additional information about the Executive Peer Council, please contact Tina Coolidge at firstname.lastname@example.org.